Comment on page
- 1.What does the Upfront yield come from? The team has staked a portion of their previous funds into high-yielding and stable pools to maintain upfront yield flow. The Time Vault is utilized to generate profits through staking and yield farming strategies, optimizing liquidity utilization while maintaining stability. A portion of Trading fees from the protocol's decentralized exchange and Trading Tax are used to ensure the protocol's stability.
- 2.What are the risks of Upfront Staking? The development of the Upfront Protocol has given utmost priority to security, and several measures have been taken to ensure user safety. These measures include guaranteeing that user funds are fully collateralized and cannot be liquidated. Additionally, users are provided with the exact time when their principal will unlock and can unlock it at any time by paying a portion of their upfront yield. Furthermore, it is highly unlikely for users to lose their principal except in the case of an unforeseen exploit.
- 3.How is the APY calculated? To calculate the fixed rate upfront yield percentage in the Upfront Stake dApp, the user's chosen inputs are used in the following formula: APR = (return * 31536000) / (deposit * stakeDurationSeconds) For instance, suppose a user upfront stake 5 BTC for 90 days and is set to receive 0.5 wBTC as the upfront yield amount, and 1 BTC is valued at exactly $50,000. In that case, the display may show: Stake 5 BTC ($250,000) for 90 days and instantly receive at least 0.5 wBTC ($25,000) at 14.4% APR Using the same formula, we can calculate the APR as: APR = (25,000 * 31536000) / (250,000 * 7,776,000) = 14.4%.
- 5.Do I have to vote every week? At present, it is mandatory for users to vote every week, even if they vote for the same gauge, to claim their rewards. However, the platform plans to introduce an auto-vote feature in the future. Additionally, other projects will also provide auto-voting and/or vote-optimizer solutions to users on the dApp.
- 6.I voted but I did not receive any rewards. Where are they? After casting your vote on Epoch N, you will receive your rewards on Epoch N+2. For example, if you voted on Epoch 1, your rewards can be claimed on Epoch 3.
- 7.What is trading tax of
$UP? The tax rate for buying and selling
$UPis 1% / 2%. It is suggested to set a slippage rate of 2 - 3%
- 8.What is the plan for marketing after the launch? - Get listed on CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko - Conduct AMA with CEX Partners - Organize Weekly Contest - Apply for CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko fast track - Trending on Twitter, Dextools Ads, Youtube Campaign - Certik Audit - Billboard advertising - Expand to Arbitrum - Expand to ZkSync Era - AMA with UP Community to announce next plans